Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello Everyone!!
I felt that I have been kept in the closet to long so I have decided to give this blog thing a shot. Well let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Ana and I am a stay at home mommy to a beautiful 2 year old son. He is my everything!! I also have a loving husband of three and a half years and still going strong. I love my life and I am thankful everyday for having such wonderful people I can call family and friends. I am a Stampin Up demonstrator for 1 year now. I love the company because it gives me the oppertunity to teach and share my ideas with other wonderful people. I have made many new friends as a result that also share my same passion for creativity. For my blog I will be posting tutorials and classes for some of my "whimiscal card creations" I am always looking for new techniques and when I find them I love to share with anyone who is interested. I have great plans for this blog and hopefully I can also convince you to make handmade gifts that come and are made from the heart with me.

No comments: