Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Truffles


I am so proud of myself. One of my stamping "resolutions" is to make cards using stamp sets I have never or seldom used before. I have a few of those sets that just sit on my shelf and never see the light of day *Smile* I mean I did buy them for a reason...I think*hehe*..so why not use them!! For this card I used SU Oh So Sweet which has been "Oh So Lonely"hehehe. On the truffles I popped the wrapper on dimensions and added some stickles on the top. I used some fun patterned paper and SU cardstock in the colors Regal Rose, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, and Apricot Appeal. I added tons of ribbon in all different colors and hung a circle clip on them. I added some brads and sponged the edges. After making this card I think I will be using this set more often. It really is "Oh So Sweet."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again a real beauty! You inspired me with your resolution and now I also made some cards with stamps I never used before :-)

Anonymous said...

I have this set and I have neglected it also! This card is really sweet with all the colors! Thanks for sharing!

Kristine said...

Oh...this is really CUTE!! I don't have this set, but I know what ya mean...I've got a lot of barely used sets myself! Great card. Who doesn't LOVE cupcakes :o)

QuiltNut Creations said...

i'm another owner neglecting this set. thanx for sharing such a great card using it

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love everything I've seen so far!!! I just started stamping and your cards are inspiring! Keep them coming :)

Jessi said...

i really enjoy this card, its so cute i love the cupcakes and the colors you used.. tfs