Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Scoop


I must start by saying that I almost did not make it to the Stampin Up regional show because I could not find the room they were in. The Houston George R Brown convention center is huge and I have been there tons of times but for some reason I had the hardest time finding the area they were presenting at. It was on the third floor in the back area. Luckily I had a nice gentlemen help me find it. Aside from that mishap I had a WONDERFUL time at the Stampin' Up regional. I learn tons of great ideas on how to improve my business and other great techniques I had never seen before. I also met some wonderful ladies that really made the event more enjoyable. I gave them my blog site so hopefully they will keep in touch that way. These are the projects we did using the new set they gave us when we arrived. I love it!! Its called Double Line Doodles. I will post a picture soon. Also keep checking in since I learned a cool folding wallet template that is so cute. I will have a tutorial soon. Well I just wanted to show you guys the projects we did and give you some scoop on how the event went. Hopefully they will come to Houston again since it was a blast. Below are some pictures of examples they brought.


.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I loooooove looking at collections. So many ideas for the same stamps / color scheme.

ps. couldn't find your email to send a pm - just wanted to say thankyou for adding me to your blog roll, ( adepts.blogspot.com ) if you want you can change it to my name: Deborah Perrot or to "Living in a Desert". :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to the Virginia Beach VA one in April... Can't Wait! Thanks for posting your pics so we know what to look forward to! :)
Sherri (sherristampsalot on SCS)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Lookingforward to seeing some of the cool stuff you have learned. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ana, It was so good to meet you at the regional meeting, I had a lot of fun! Your cards are awesome and the work you put into this blog (with a 2yr old) is amazing, thanks for sharing!
Sandra