Sunday, February 11, 2007

Drum Roll Please!!


We have a winner!! Tami Moreno was picked out by my son Josh. Yippeee!! Just send me your address at anammontoya@hotmail.com

In other news I am about to pass out from making Valentine's Day gift baskets for my mother- in-law's flower shop. She brought over tons of plants and ivy and wicker baskets to fill with lotions, candles, candy, and teddy bears. It was fun at first but after the twentieth basket I was over the excitement.

This is just half of the baskets

I also wanted to ask if anyone has any tips on how to paste your banner in your HTML blogger template. I am about to pull my hair out with frustration. errrrrr Thanks Ana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Banner! Love your blog!

Gail Binette said...

Nice job on your baskets. Mom must be so grateful for your help.

Hey, when you get your banner thing figured out, I'd love to know how you did it. I've been wanting to add mine and I have no idea how. I really love the one you have now.

gbinette@metrocast.net

QuiltNut Creations said...

love your new banner