Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bloggers Swap Cards Continued!!

Now that I have taken and uploaded all the pictures of the AMAZING cards I got from my swap hosted by Sarah Moore and I am ready to share all the creations with you.

The first card is from Simone Collins aka spazzgirl. Let me just say she has convinced me to buy the Big Blooms after seeing this card. I love how she used all the pretty SU Petals and Paisley DP. Check out her bl
og for more awesome cards.


The second card comes from Debbie Seyer and is also a beauty. She picked the Doodle That stamp set from SU. I love how she used the stamps to make a flower. Her paper is also adorable and the flower is popped with dimensions. Check out her blog for great ideas.

The third is from Tracy Harp aka Lodichick. This card is so COOL. She flower panel swings open to reveal a beautiful friendship sentiment. She used the Polka Dots and Petals set and stamped it on shimmer white paper. The paper is so pretty she has convinced me to buy some of that too!! Thanks Tracy. I love how she used the paper piercing for the flower stem. Its so creative. Her blog is also a must see.

Last but certainly not least comes from Michelle Laycok. She used the SU Polka Dots & Paisley set. I love what she has done with the ribbon and the swirl clip. She also used glitter to highlight the main flower. Its so fresh and sweet. Check out her blog for great inspiration.


I wanted to thank all the talented ladies that were in my group for making sure beautiful cards. I had a blast participating and a special thanks goes to Sarah for hosting it. You ROCK!!

No comments: