I've been TAGGED by two lovely super talented ladies Kirsten and Kerry who want some dirt on 10 wierd things about myself. hehehe
1. My father- in- law delivered my son...enter *gasp* icky face but really I figured if he's seen one he's seen them all!! Plus I am sure/hope he has forgotten what it looks like by now..hehehe and I got tons of ultrasound pictures and the best hospital suite.
2.I am terrified of airplanes even though I love to travel. I just suck it up and hold on to the seat arm rest for dear life and stay seated and buckled AT ALL TIMES!! Unless I need to go to the bathroom really BAD and strangely that is when all the turbulence starts..geesh...
3.I am a reality TV addict. Yes that includes American Idol, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Bachelor, and many more.
4.I have been on the Martha Stewart show as a view mail guest talking about my orange tree. And when asked if I did anything to fertilize the tree I said, "No Martha the tree just grows these amazing APPLES!!" Yes I said APPLES instead of ORANGES...*embarrassing* but I got to talk to Martha and she sent me a knife as a gift.
5. I have one butterfly tattoo on my lower back...I know you must me thinking uhh..how original but it was a long time ago and well I can't take it off...hehehe
6. I HATE celery even the smell gets to me. yucckkky
7. I put ice in my milk...sounds gross but trust me its super tasty..yummmo
8. My father has 14 brothers and sisters and I have 44 cousins on his side of the family alone.
9. On the contrast my DH has 1 uncle and no cousins.
10. Lastly I am a stamping addict..muahahaha
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Posted by Ana Wohlfahrt at 10:43 PM