Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 Weird Things About Me...


I've been TAGGED by two lovely super talented ladies Kirsten and Kerry who want some dirt on 10 wierd things about myself. hehehe
Here goes...

1. My father- in- law delivered my son...enter *gasp* icky face but really I figured if he's seen one he's seen them all!! Plus I am sure/hope he has forgotten what it looks like by now..hehehe and I got tons of ultrasound pictures and the best hospital suite.

2.I am terrified of airplanes even though I love to travel. I just suck it up and hold on to the seat arm rest for dear life and stay seated and buckled AT ALL TIMES!! Unless I need to go to the bathroom really BAD and strangely that is when all the turbulence starts..geesh...

3.I am a reality TV addict. Yes that includes American Idol, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Bachelor, and many more.

4.I have been on the Martha Stewart show as a view mail guest talking about my orange tree. And when asked if I did anything to fertilize the tree I said, "No Martha the tree just grows these amazing APPLES!!" Yes I said APPLES instead of ORANGES...*embarrassing* but I got to talk to Martha and she sent me a knife as a gift.

5. I have one butterfly tattoo on my lower back...I know you must me thinking uhh..how original but it was a long time ago and well I can't take it off...hehehe

6. I HATE celery even the smell gets to me. yucckkky

7. I put ice in my milk...sounds gross but trust me its super tasty..yummmo


8. My father has 14 brothers and sisters and I have 44 cousins on his side of the family alone.

9. On the contrast my DH has 1 uncle and no cousins.

10. Lastly I am a stamping addict..muahahaha

5 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

How cute! He's such a sweetie. I love your coloring and those dotted photo corners.

Sew Club said...

LOL - I love the apples vs. oranges thing! And 14! Wowza!
And don't feel bad, I have a flower viney thing on my ankle!!!

Anonymous said...

I love ice in milk...milk tastes so much better when it is really cold! :)

Anonymous said...

hey - I put ice in my milk, too!!! =)

Tiffany said...

These are the kind of details I miss chatting about in person.. xoxo