Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Birthday Thank U's !!

I want to thank everyone who sent me so many Birthday Wishes. The kind words and the beautiful cards I received made my 25 birthday the best ever. I feel that through blogging and SCS I not only get to use it as a creative outlet but also a place to make some wonderful friends. Here are some of the beautiful cards that were sent to me wishing me a Happy B-day.

This one is from Julie Kohler aka Rubbernecker. I love all the beautiful details and the cuttlebug embossing is my favorite. (That's what I got for my B-day from sister) The colors are so pretty to.


The next one is from Michelle aka MilwaukeeMommy and she sent me this adorable Whipper Snapper card. She is also a huge fan of their stamps!! She even included an extra stamped image of the candy mouse for me to enjoy. She is so SWEET.


Last but certainly not least is a card from Lynn aka stampinLynn. She created this beautiful flower card. I actually don't have this set but after seeing this it is on my wish list :) I love how she sponged the card giving it that fresh airy feel.

I also got a card from Crafty Turtle but its displayed in my work office. It makes me smile every time I see it.

2 comments:

Sew Club said...

Hey there! I SO would've sent you a card if I had realized! The cards that you received are great! Hope you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had no idea it was your birthday!! I was just sending you a card to say HI!! Well, Happy Birthday ~~ how was that for timing?? LOL!!!! That's actually the second time this week I sent a card not knowing it was the recipient's birthday!! I really need to start checking that birthday list before I send!!!!!!!

Anyway, you're welcome ~~ I'm sure you'll do something UBER cute with the image!!!