Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What A Suprise Wednesday BRAKS

I must say that I have the best friends ever. I know that for me blogging is a way to post my creative ideas online but it has turned out to be much more. From it I have made so many new friends and kept up with old ones. Not only are they great friends but they spoil me with these adorable cards and gifts.

The first one is from my bestest blogging friend Kirsten. She sent me the CUTEST little tri-fold card featuring Mr. Fluffles and yummy velvet ribbon. She also sent tons of Whipper Snapper and House Mouse images to play with. Kirsten your the BEST!! I am going to be making cards with them this week.


The second one is from my amazing friend Tiffany. She is the one who started me on the awesome adventure of stamping. She also sent me a beautiful card with the new SU Double Line Doodles. I love how she used the punch for her border. She is so talented. Thank you Tiff!!

3 comments:

Sew Club said...

Awww, you're so sweet! I just hope that you didn't already have any of those images. Your sweet pea card is adorable, too! I love the colors and chipboard tag! :)
Hugs to you from me!

Tiffany said...

I just love you!! I'm glad you liked the card, your an amazing stamper and Im so thrilled to have you on my team!!! You inspire so many!! xoxo Tiff

Diane said...

Isn't it great to have wonderful friends, especially talented ones,lol.Those are beautiful cards,you're a lucky girl!