Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ATC Tuesday


I just finished my ATC's for a swap I am in. I really wanted to use this Chatterbox paper I had lying around and found that the strawberry from Papertrey Inks Green Thumb went perfectly with it. I got the inspiration for the sentiment inside the circle from Beate's weekly sketch challenge. She has the greatest ideas. Other card stock used is SU Real Red, Olive, WW, and Caramel. The ric rac is May Arts and the ribbon is SU. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder on the caramel paper. I distressed it with sponging and added some faux stitching. Postal decorative scissors were used around the olive paper edges. Other accessories used are prima flowers and red stickles. I hope the other girls like it. Hugs, Ana

17 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love them! :0)

Sew Club said...

Abso-freakin'-dorable! Love them? Hey, are you in my group??? Hugs!

Melissa said...

So cute! I think I need to sign up for an ATC group because they look like so much fun!

Adelina said...

Just beautiful! I love your cards.

Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful as always!

Unknown said...

Ms. Ana,

I just tagged you on my blog!

http://lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com

My Little Hobby said...

Those turned out BERRY well! So many layers in such a small space...I just think it WORKS. --Kelly

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous!! Love what you did!

Kendra Hernandez said...

OMG Ana these are absolutely adorable!!!! :)

Kim Burmeister said...

I think these are so cute. I really like the pattern paper. I would be thrilled to receive this ATC, so I am sure they will too! Another great job as always!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! this are beautiful!!!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Super cute !!!

Kristine said...

Oh AWESOMENESS!! I really really love this ATC Ana...good job! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These look good enough to eat, you did a beautiful job! I'd like one!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Too cool! I love them and they are so inspirational too!
:-)

Renee said...

This is a really nice card...I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Love this card.. it looks SO delicious : )