Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday Happy Hour


Here is another image from A*Muse that I purchased from them recently. I instantly fell in love with this flower drinks stamp. I thought it was so cute and would work for so many occasions. This card's occasion is Party Time!! I used colorful card stock to go along with the theme. Its SU Red, Olive, Pretty in Pink, Plum, Amethyst, WW, and Basic Grey DP. Other stamps used are SU Canvas background and Micheal's dollar stamp. Accessories are SU brads, decorative scissors, SU ribbon, and prima flowers. Techniques are paper piercing. BTW I was browsing A*Muse's new stamps and noticed that they have this same stamp but instead of flowers they have candy canes inside. That might have to be my next purchase *wink*

21 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great stamp, love all the detail on this card, and the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

All your cards have that WOW factor but I really love everything about this one. You always put in so much detail and I am in awe of your cards. Thanks heaps for sharing.

Bethany Paull said...

Yep, this just screams "party time". Such fun colors and patterns. That is one of my fave Amuse stamps. Did you glaze the drinks somehow? Looks shiny. Maybe it's just your coloring.

Jessi said...

ANA i LOVE this card, its wonderful!!! keep up the good work!!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW...those drinks look totally real! What a cute card!

Kendra Hernandez said...

this is so adorable ana - i love it! i have to get that stamp :)

Daniela Dobson said...

What a cute card. I love that stamp and all the colors are awesome!

Christi Flores said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors and the stamp is great! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love all the special details you put into it. I have that A Muse stamp...and I just love it!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so much fun! Great colors and layout -- I love that image, too!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! I love this colors!!:)

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute! I love the colors, coloring, layout, so fun!

Anonymous said...

And again a beautiful card! I love your style Ana.

clhenry99 said...

Your cards are just crazy cool!

Marja Sch said...

What a beauty. So nice.

Stephanie said...

It's always stunning whenever I come to your blog. You're soooo talented!

Becky Stewart said...

Hi Ana - what an amazing card - it is just soooo funky.
I have tagged you on my blog www.princess-creations.blogspot.com - its a RAK tag. I hope that you would like to take part.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us.
Becky

Jaker's Mom said...

I just love this... and all your cards. So unique, thanks for sharing! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh all of your cards are the bestest ever!! Love the coloring and all the yummy layers.

Sharon said...

Such a fun summer card! Great colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation!!