Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stampendous Thursday


Here is the last of my Christmas Stampendous stamps :( I might have to buy some more since I am completely in LOVE with all their winter images. They are so whimsical and fun. For this card I decided to play along in the sketch challenge over at SCS. The coloring was done with my prisma colors. (BTW I am still working on the coloring tutorial) Card stock is SU Real Red, Old Olive, Certain Celery, Sky Blue, WW, and Basic Grey Blitzen PP. The snowflake is actually a flower from the Maya Road clear blooms. I just did some cutting to resemble a snowflake and added dazzling diamond for pizazz. The sentiment is from the must have The Cats Pajamas Swanky stamps. This sentiment is my favorite! Accessories are SU brads and SU ribbon. Stay tuned for some more stamping tomorrow. Hugs Ana

19 comments:

My Paper World said...

So cute! and I love how you turned a flower into a snowflake, so cool!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh no, not the last, I love these little guys and the cards you have been making, this card is fantstic.

Karen said...

I just love these little guys. I may have to breakdown and order them! They just put a smile on your face

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

so adorable Ana!! love the colors!

Amanda said...

Super duper cute girlie! Sorry I have been MIA on the blog scene lately -- just thought I would go leave some love today on my favorite blogs . . . have a great day :)

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, I love it!

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Ana-
Your card is so cute,I love the little elves. Nice job.

Monica-FC said...

never thought of cutting a flower chipboard for a snowflake. that is a great idea.wow. I have oodles of those here. :) those stamps are the cutest things.:)

Little C's Creations said...

girl - you bring these elves to life!!! love them all!!

hugs,
Jen

Miss SassyLaLa said...

absolutely darling. I love it.

Pat said...

I am loving what you are doing with these absolutely adorable Stampendous stamps. Thanks for sharing!

Pat

Kim Burmeister said...

Another great card!

Tina said...

Love this!

Tina

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is super cute! :)

Kathy said...

So many cute cards on your blog it would be hard to pick a favorite - these guys are in the running. I will have to check back for the coloring tutorial.

Lori said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!! Absolutely love it...

Ida said...

Very adorable. Those pixies are just so darn cute. Great colors on this card. It's very festive. Ida

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

Teri said...

I love this card. You are so creative and those elves are so cute!!