Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stampin' Up Tuesday


Today I have a Stampin' Up card to share with you. My mother recently asked me if I would make a sympathy card for her co-worker that lost a loved one. I decided that I wanted to use my new hostess Garden Silhouettes set for this card. I love the simple elegance this set offers. I went with neutral colors in the shades of SU Grey, Very Vanilla, River Rock, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, and Basic Black. Other stamps used are SU Sanded background and Green Grass for the sentiment. Accessories are SU ribbon, brads, and 3d glue dots. I wanted to make it simple and clean.

BTW I am working on a prisma colors tutorial. Make sure to check back if your interested. Hugs Ana

16 comments:

Ali said...

Nice card under the circumstances:( Can't wait for the tutorial!

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful

Melissa said...

Fabulous Ana! This is quickly becoming a favorite set of mine!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Your work is amazing.

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! This is a piece of art! Beautiful!

Karen said...

beautiful card - so serene. I'm sure your mom's friend will really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

wow, ana! this is so stunning! wonderful job!

sophia landry said...

Very Elegant, absolutely love this card!

Anonymous said...

serene yet elegant; perfect beauty

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful. I love
all the soft neutral colors with that touch of burgundy ribbon.
Barb

Kim Burmeister said...

Very nice! So simple, but elegant!

Pat said...

You have some beautiful cards on your blog. Thank you for posting them.

Diane said...

Absolutely stunning Ana!

Linda McClain said...

I love Stampin' Up! Tuesday. Beautiful work.

Tina said...

Wowsers! So elegant and stunning!
Tina

Anonymous said...

Hi
Love your cards.
/Maria