Thursday, November 15, 2007

MFT Thursday

Sorry for the late post but boy am I sick! I have a terrible cold...eeeekkk and I still have to plan Josh's birthday on Saturday. Luckly my mom is really helping me out. So tonight I have a quick post to share. I made this card for this week's awesome SCS sketch challenge. I used the My Favorite Things "Winter Blast" stamp set. I love these little guys and if you don't already know I have a "thing" for penguins. They are so cute. Card stock used is SU Sky Blue, Bayou Blue, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black and Basic Grey Blitzen PP. The penguins are colored in with my prisma colors and the sentiment is stamped on a transparency. I then attached it with some SU baby blue brads. The snowflake tag is also an image from this set. I used my SU circle punches and a silver brad to hang it from some orange May Arts ribbon. Stay tuned for some more cards tomorrow. Its nightie-night for me!! Hugs Ana

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Danni said...

Wonderful! Love the penguins!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy Smokes! This is amazing. Hi New Friend! Just wanted to stop in and say a quick HI! I had fun "partying" with you and the girls last night. So fun! Feel better! I hope your son's b-day party on the weekend is a blast.

Becky G said...

So cute! Love the penguins!

Alhambra Club said...

Ohh, feel better soon, this card is lovely, those penguins are too cute.

Christina Fischer said...

Love the card -- those penguins are adorable! Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Kendra Hernandez said...

I love this card Ana - It's adorable!!! Get Well Soon!

Patty Tanúz said...

get well soon Ana, and this card quith penguins ir so cuteeeeeeeee, I love it!!!

Kristi said...

WOW incredible card... LOVE IT...

Diane said...

Aaahhhh so sweeet!!!

Sew Club said...

So cute!!! I love your layout! And congrats on the pub! Your BBFF :)