Monday, January 14, 2008

TCP Monday


Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. First I want to thank everyone who left a comment and sent me such good wishes on being one of the January Verve Visual designers. You guys ROCK! So for today I have something really cute to share with you. Its one of the new The Cat's Pajamas clearly swanky Valentine's Day images. This one features a few of the stamps that will be available to buy on January 19th. The cute little bird and tree are separate images but I thought they would go perfectly together. I did some masking so the tree would appear behind the love birds. They are colored in with my Copic Markers and accented with some pink stickles. The card base is SU Groovy Guava and its stamped with a circular heart image that is also from the set along with the sentiment. The ink used for those are Versa Magic Plumeria and Persimmon. Other card stock used is SU Pomegranate, Mustard, WW, and Crate Paper "Hey Sugar" collection. Accessories are SU ribbon, cord, and Maya Road clear blooms. The center of the bloom is accented with SU circle punches and a mustard brad. Stay tuned for some more TCP tomorrow.
Hugs,
Ana

15 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

I just love your cards. But wish I didn't have to click over to see them. Have you considered going full feed? Just my whining- I enjoy your blog nonetheless.

Pegg S said...

I love your sneak peek card!! Very cute! I'm also wondering about your feed too?! It's funny almost everyone posted on that SCS thread that full feeds are better, but bloggers are still doing partial!!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Hi Ladies...thank you so much for bringing this to my attention since I love to hear how I can better your experience while at my blog. I had this same request a few months ago by some other fellow readers and I went ahead and changed the feed from partial to full. I am wondering where you are getting the partial feed. Is it through google reader or email subscription? I will certainly look into why some readers are getting partial and others full. If anyone has suggestions or tips on how to change this please post a comment. It would be greatly appreciated.
Hugs
Ana

mnhyrkas said...

Looks like you either switched, or there was a problem this morn with my google reader. I got your card in all its glory in my google reader inbox :) Thanks!

JenMarie said...

Oooh, I LOOOVE this!!!

Jenn D said...

I get a full feed through Google reader - and I love it!

This card and paper are gorgeous. I love the layout and colors you chose. The embellishment is awesome.

Also congrats on being a guest designer.

Erin said...

YUM!!! this an adorable stamp and you made a perfect card with it.

Unknown said...

Such a great card and those images are adorable!! :)

Sew Club said...

This is too cute! I can't wait for that release! And congrats on your new gig! How fun! :) Hugs, your bbff

twinks said...

Great card - love the colors.

I get a full feed with emails.

Nowalinka said...

Oh, this is a very sweet card! :D

Anonymous said...

Now this is one stinkin cute card!!! I love the colors, the patterned paper, the accents but most of all I love the images. You did a perfect job of putting them together and coloring them. Awesome card. Love your blog too. I'm so glad that I found you.

Sharon in NE said...

I love how you put the love birds with the tree. Great job Ana.

Marja Sch said...

Lovely card.

Charlene Austin said...

Awwww....this is ADORABLE!! I so love it!!