Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Important Announcements

Hi All! Although I don't have any cards to share with you today I do have some awesome announcements to share. First up is from My Favorite Things.

Kim is offering a cool promo in honor of National Craft Month.

How about a little *promo* that offers a discount on all orders, including Intl orders! Enter the code MFTDay0308 and receive a discount of $4.60 on your order! This is like offering free shipping on US orders under $40, but the discount will work on all orders, and those US orders over $40 get both free shipping (as usual) AND the discount! This offer extends of course to our valued Intl customers and there is no restriction on what is purchased!

For all the deets go to this thread link HERE...


The second announcement is from my friend Kirstin owner of Artful Inkables.

She has opened up a store featuring her beautiful stamps. She has even added a few new images that are to die for. She is having a great Grand Opening Sale so go check it out and get ready to be enabled!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love the stamps at Artful Inkables. I've just ordered the Fairy Whimsey set, they are gorgeous!

Thanks for the link (and helping me part with my cash!) ;o)

Jules x