Thursday, March 20, 2008

Urban Doodles

So today I have another set of Urban DoodleFactory cards to share. I really am having a BLAST with these. They are so different and fun to color. The first one is a pair of Bots that have just been dropped off on our planet. I colored them and the rocket ship in with my Copics. The rocket has some crystal effects on the glass window to resemble glass. Card stock used is SU Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Papertrey Ink SS. The patterned paper is from DCWV Glitter stack. Accessories are SU brads, ribbon, paper piercing tool, and computer font for the sentiment. The second card is a Guaco walking down the city streets with his spray paint. He is pretty fond of urban graffiti. I colored the little guy and the city behind him with my Copics again. I added some stickles to his spray paint. Card stock used is SU Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, and Papertrey Ink SS. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's "Recess" collection. Accessories are SU brads, Paper Studio letter, twill, and silver cord. The card is a 5 x 5 square. Well that is all I have for you today but I make sure to check back tomorrow for some new cards.

Hugs,

16 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely cards, Beautiful colours.

Linda Carson said...

These are just too cute! You're one creative artist and amazing w/those Copics!

Cathy Rulli said...

These are so cute and fun - great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration ... I finally placed an order ... these little guys are just too cute.

Laura said...

Ana, I just love these cards, especially the robots now. My stamps are already on their way here and I am so so so so looking forward to playing with them :)

ChrissyM said...

I love these cards!!!

Kathy K said...

Ohmigosh! These are seriously the cutest most fun cards ever! I don't know anything about this stamp company. I'm going to look right now! Thanks.

Bethany Paull said...

These are so cute. I'll bet young boys (or girls) LOVE 'EM. Great coloring. That rocket is awesome.

Nancy said...

Ana these cards are so fun! My kids loved them, I have to order those fpr sure. Thank yopu for sharing

Tiffany said...

Hi!!You ALWAYS make the most darling cards!!

Unknown said...

Gasp! Now how cool is that! Love your coloring!

Yosha said...

Love the badboy Guaco! I can totally picture him strutting down the street in his baggy pants!

Wendy said...

I love these little urban critters, they're so darn cute and funky!

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, my WORD! These cards are just amazing! Fabulous job--truly!

Kathi said...

Coming out of lurkdom to thank you for the link to these little cretures. They are soooo cute.

All your cards are great. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy K said...

Hey Ana,

Just had to come back and let you know that because of you I made a very large purchase over at SA. I LOVE these stamps. My first creation is on my blog. I thought of you the entire time I was making it. Thanks for introducing me to this fantastic company!