Monday, April 07, 2008

MFT Monday


Happy Monday everyone! I hope your weekend was fantastic.

I know I have been a bad blogger but I have been going a bit mad with this whole potty training thing. Josh has the pee down but he just can let go of other. He was holding it in so I just put the diaper back on. I am trying it again and he has gone a few times so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

So now onto the card. I made this card with the new My Favorite Things mini of the month "Happy Mother's Day". It was released this past Wednesday along with a super adorable gardening set called "Can you dig it?" For this card I used Jen's sketch for you to try. I colored in the image with my copics. The pot is cut out to create a 3d effect. Card stock used is SU Guava, Chocolate chip, Certain Celery, and Papertrey Ink Stampers Select white. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey "Infuse" collection. I also added some rhinestones and May Arts ribbon. Well that is all for today but make sure to check back tomorrow for some more cards.
Hugs,

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable! I love it!!

Ali said...

have you tried lining the potty with the diaper? Sometimes that helps.

Oh, and I love your cards!

Nancy said...

Ana,Beautiful card! Potty training can be very frustrating. Claudia was hard and I stressed and stressed and the more I tried and stressed the less she cooperated. So one day I just put her panties on a drawer she could reach and told her that whenever she was ready she could wear them and use the potty. Like magic that day I heard the toilet flush and she came out of the bathroom wearing princess panties...end of it she never wore a diaper again and to my surprise never had an accident not even on her bed. Sometimes if you relax it will help...take a deep breath and just let go LOL! Now I have to potty train Mikey, he is already peeing but only before bath,this time I will just go with the flow and let him decide when he is ready.

Jenna said...

Love the card Ana! It looks great- the patterned paper goes beautifully. Also, I love the new girlie color scheme on your blog!

So, my $.02 may mean nothing, sine I do not have children.. butttt in the years of nannying and babysitting, I saw a lot of parents use the "m&m if you go #2" trick. Seemed to work for some kiddos. Who knows?! Maybe in 5 years I can add some serious input on the topic! Hehehe :)

Linda Carson said...

LOVE IT!

Christina Fischer said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors, and the paper is perfect!