Friday, June 20, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #21



Happy Friday!! Are you guys ready for another amazing Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge? I hope you are because Taylor has come up with another fun sketch. I combined it with my new Pink Cat Studio stamps called "Party Animals". I love this set of stamps. They are so cute and whimsical. It also helps that most are holding little yummy cupcakes :) Mrs. Quack was colored in with my Copics and her cupcake was highlighted with crystal effects and SU Dazzling Diamond glitter. I used my SU corner rounder and slit punch in this card also. The card stock is Papertrey Ink Lavender along with Berry Sorbet paper and ribbon. To create the circles I used my nesties in large and petite. (I love those things) The patterned paper is from DCWV Glitter Pack. So if you want to participate in the challenge here is all you need to know.

1.You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? :)
2.You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing!
3.If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC21 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 21 or link your creation on this post.
4.Each week, I plan to have a Featured Cupcake Sampler! The cutest and most creative sample from the previous week will receive the featured cupcake sampler honors. The winner will receive the sketch ahead of time in order to create a card that will be featured along with a link to your blog on Cupcake Friday!
5.Featured Cupcake Sampler this week is Tammy from Stamp Happy!
Don't forget to check out the beautiful creations from the other cupcake challenge samplers:


Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity

Happy Stamping!
Hugs,

10 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Ana, thanks for linking my blog, too! Your card is ADORABLE! I cannot believe I forgot all about my Party Animal stamps when I was doing a mental inventory of all my cupcake stamps! Mrs. Quack is perfect for this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That duck is hystercial! Love the soft sweet look of you rcard!

-Jami

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card... nice colors, ribbon... images... TFS!

Taylor said...

This is adorable, Ana! I love that cute little duck and the pretty papers you used!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love everything about it!

Melissa said...

Awesome card Ana! The design and colours are fantastic, well done!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my Ana...what a cute duck in an apron...adorable with a capital "A". Great job.

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH Ana what a darling card! I LOVE the color choices..and that little duck is tooo much~!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I may have to get this image....super cute! Beautiful card.

Heather said...

Super beautiful card! Love the colors, your wonderful layout and the image! Super fun!