Thursday, August 07, 2008

Spooky Treats

It's a quick post today. I have a few minutes before I have to leave. But before I head out I wanted to post this card and treat box using the new My Favorite Things "Totally Witchin" set that was released yesterday. If you haven't headed over to the MFT site you need to run and check out all the new sets. They really are adorable. Anywho, the card is pretty self-explanatory and the box treat was made with an online template I found. You can't really tell by the picture but I stamped the spider web with white craft ink and added stickles to resemble dew drops. The ribbon is from Mike's dollar section.
BTW Make sure to check back tomorrow for another fabulous Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge.

Until then,

1 comment:

blah said...

Totally cute!!! Ok, what patterned paper did you use on the card? I Loooooooooooove it and must have it!