Monday, September 01, 2008

MFTeaser Day 1

I am so excited about this month's MFTeasers and stamps. I love the fall and winter season so these stamps are right up my alley. They are such a good mixture of fun, cute, and whimsy designs. The first set of cards that I will share are the new Annie LaPoint images. I love her style! The first card features the "Just Chill" bathtub stamp. I colored everything in with my Copics and added liquid pearls to the dotted tub. The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket collection. Card stock is from PTI and SU. I also added rhinestones to the Martha Stewart butterfly punches and a pearl on the grosgrain ribbon. I really like how it turned out. The second Annie LaPoint card features the Rosemary stamp. I wanted to make this card simple and organic. I colored everything with Copics and tied some hemp to the top. The patternd paper is from SEI. To give it some detail I punched some dots out in the same PTI lemon tart card base color. I applied them on the side and tied some satin ribbon. That's all for today but I have tons more to share. Make sure to check back tomorrow for more sneaks!!
Until then,



My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus one from a new line at MFT: BCDzyns. *The Girl Who Wants It All special for the The September Collection, which is one of each set being released, except for the BCDzyns set, is $58.95. Head over to the MFT forum on www.splitcoaststampers.com to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

I always admire your creativity! Love your artwork!

Shirley said...

Wow, the first one is just so feminine and beautiful and the second one is indeed bright and softly cheerful. Love them both.

Kim said...

Beautiful Ana!