Friday, September 26, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #35

Happy Friday everyone! Are you ready for another fun Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge? Taylor has come up with another fun sketch today. I combined it with my spooky little cupcakes. They are from the SASI line available at Taylored Expressions. I have been dying to ink up this little witch. I think witches are my favorite Halloween image. I colored her in with my Copics, and added some fancy black glitter to her cape and hat, which is also available at Taylored Expressions. The patterned paper is from DCWV Halloween glitter pack. Other card stock is from PTI and SU. The dots on the bottom are Taylor Tots. Once I finished the card I felt something was missing. I tried to find something other than my MS bat punch, since I seem to be using it on EVERY Halloween card..LOL Unfortunately, I found nothing that complimented my card expect the MS punch. hehehe So do you want to play along in the challenge? Here are all the details.
1.You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? :)
2.You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing!
3.If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC35 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 34 or link your creation on this post.
4.Each week, I plan to have a Featured Cupcake Sampler! The cutest and most creative sample from the previous week will receive the featured cupcake sampler honors. The winner will receive the sketch ahead of time in order to create a card that will be featured along with a link to your blog on Cupcake Friday!


Don't forget to check out the beautiful creations from the other cupcake challenge samplers:


Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Jami Sibley: More is More
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

10 comments:

Taylor said...

Soooo cute, Ana! Love the sparkly witch and that bat punch... so glad you used it again! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Ana! Love the colors and the punched out bats. TFS!

Dawn Easton said...

so cute Ana! Love the sparkly cape and hat!! Oh and I LOVE that bat punch ;) glad you used it!

Michelle said...

Fun card!

Jami said...

Wow - I love the colors you used on the card! That plum is so unusual for Halloween - really nice. And yep - that bat punch is perfect!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable, Ana!! Love it!

Ashley Newell said...

This is SO cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable Ana-- Love the DP behind your little witch cupcake! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the congrats as well!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.
xAndrea

Kristie W. said...

How cute!