Monday, October 06, 2008

Pink Poison Monday

Hi All! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a baby shower to attend which was tons of fun. I was also able to do a lot of stamping. I have lots to share with you this whole week. Anywho, I wanted to start the week of with some Pink Poison fun. I simply love this set called "Friends Forever". I think any young and hip girl would love a card made with these! The images on both cards were colored in with my Copics. The first card uses Scenic Route "Loveland" patterned paper. Card stock and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. The second card uses SEI "Ally's Wonderland" patterned paper along with PTI cardstock and ribbon. I really like how these cards turned out. I can't wait to find someone to give them too :)
See you tomorrow with a fun TCP Tuesday challenge!
Until then,

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards!!! Love these images and can't wait to use mine.

Unknown said...

These are just adorable and I love the color combo-- I would have never thought to put lavender's with Orange! Super cute!

Toni K said...

Adorable cards. I love your color combos.

Elena said...

They are so sweet! I love this stamp! Very nice papers! Love the layered frame you've creted on your second card!

Teri said...

Love both cards. You always create the cutest things!!