Monday, December 29, 2008

Pink Poison Monday

Hi All!! Whew, it's been a while :) I hope everyone had a fabulous and safe Christmas holiday. I had a blast spending time with family and friends. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year :) I didn't do to much stamping since I wanted to spend as much time with the family as possible. I did manage to sneak a few projects in during the weekend but for the most part I took a much needed break. I am back refreshed and ready to get some work done. I will have tons to show you in the days to come. But before then, I wanted to share this Pink Poison card I made featuring Cowboy Ian. (BTW Pink Poison will officially change its name to The Greeting Farm starting Jan.1) I colored Ian in with my Copics and added some Shimmerz Blingz in Spiced Cider to the stars and hat. I took a close up so you can see the shimmer! Patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket. Brads are from SU and ribbon is from PTI. Anywho, that's all for today but make sure to check back for more cards tomorrow!
Until then,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana! The cowboy is simply adorable. Love the way you combined the browns and blues. So-so cute!
:O>

Linda Carson said...

Super cute! The Greeting Farm? that's a strange name...

Unknown said...

ana...this is so precious! love the star embellishment!

Michele Kovack said...

This is so stinking cute!