Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pink Poison Tuesday

Hi All! Hope everyone had a fun weekend. I have been super busy with so many things I don't even know where to start. I still have some Christmas shopping to do which is causing me to lose some sleep..eekk. I so don't want to head out to the stores today. Are you done with your shopping? I also have to help out my MIL at her flower shop so my time will be limited. But before I head out into the madness I wanted to leave you with some cards. These are some Pink Poison cards I made earlier this week featuring the "Caketopper" set. I love this little wedding couple. I colored everything in with my Copics and add some Shimmerz paints on the dress and stickles on the wedding bell bow. Patterned paper for both is from SEI. Well, I think everything else is pretty self explanatory. I will try and get a card posted tomorrow but just in case I wanted to wish EVERYONE a VERY MERRY Christmas!! Please be safe and see you on Friday!

Many hugs!!
Ana

6 comments:

Yaneri said...

Ana, this is so simply adorable. Cho-cho cute! Gre8t job girl! You too have yourself a Merry Merry Christmas....<3

Anonymous said...

Ana, I love these, but especially the bells! Merry Ho ho!

Tracey said...

These are gorgeous Ana!!
A very Meery Christmas to you!

Carolina said...

Darlin' Poison cards!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! These are so stinkin' adorable!! :) Hope your Holiday was wonderful and wish you the best for the coming year!!

Crafted Customisations said...

Your cards have so much detail in them! Love the pink poison stamps. Just checked out their website. Such cute characters. Will have to keep an eye on your blog to see all your new cards