Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Wednesday!

Boy, am I excited about today!! I can finally start showing you the adorable SASI sets that will be available on Friday at Taylored Exprssions. Today I am featuring the new Year of Sweets 3. Taylor has created 3 amazing sets that go along with each month. Each set contains 4 images that coordinate with a special event that happens during that month. She will also have this darling Frame Your Imagination Vertical Stand for sale! All the products you will need to create a super cute calender for the new year will be available at Taylored Expressions. I love how this idea is practical yet adorable. The best part is that you can used all twelve images for tons of other occasions. How cool is that? So for my vertical calender I painted it with brown acrylic paint first and then once dried I painted it with white. Then, I sanded it down so that I could create an aged look. To embellish the stand I used some beautiful Zva crystals, flowers, and brads. I really like how they make it look shabby chic. The images on the calender where stamped on the new Choice Cardstock that will also be available at Taylored Expressions. It's a sturdy 100lb. cardstock and it gives perfect results with Copics and accepts ink so well when stamping bold images. I love it!! Once I colored the image in I cut it out and placed adhered it with 3d Zva glue dots. Well, that's all I have for today but tomorrow brings more sneak peeks. You won't want to miss it!! Also, don't forget to check out all the other samples the super talented Baker's Dozen has come up with. All their links are on the side bar.
Until then,

21 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how absolutely sweet, Ana!

Donna Baker said...

how cute! I love how you decorated your stand!

Tracey said...

This is very pretty Ana!! Love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE this, Ana!

Jami said...

Ana your pages are really cute and I LOVE the way you decorated your stand! WOW!!!

Lori Craig said...

AACKK!! This is darling! Love how you blinged your stand! Taylor has the most awesome bling swirls and accents! Great job, Ana!

Taylor said...

This is fabulous, Ana! I loooove your stand! The pretty swirl and the big bows on the side are so perfect! And I love how you underlined the month with a row of crystals! Perfection!

Taylor said...

This is fabulous, Ana! I loooove your stand! The pretty swirl and the big bows on the side are so perfect! And I love how you underlined the month with a row of crystals! Perfection!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how stinkin' cuuuute! I love the big bows on the sides of the calendar stand. Awesome!

DoxieGirl said...

this is just too fabulous! I love the distressed look, the jewel bling, and how you cute out each of the images to put on the calendars! just awesome!
~Kendra

StinkerbellSteph said...

What a charming stand & the calendar pages are adorable. Love the bling & bows!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Your treatment on the stand is just delightful! Love this calendar!

Terri said...

Super cute, Ana...love the "bling" on the stand!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love how you decorated your stand, Ana -- those bows & bling are fabulous! Darling calendar pages, too!

Carol (HB) said...

OMGOSH this is ADORABLE! I love the bling and flowers - what a great way to jazz up the stand! Fabulous project Ana!

Dawn Easton said...

Ana, this is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ana! Love 'em!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great pages Ana. Love the decorated stand. Nice colors. TFS!

toners said...

Ana, this is adorable!

Also stopping by to wish you and your family a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! Ana, this is the prettiest calendar I've seen!! WOWWWW!

Anonymous said...

What a great calendars. These are really astonishing. The ideas and the execution are gorgeous. You are very good at this. How lucky you are to know using your imagination. My favorite is the one with the flowers, that so cute! I can’t wait till Friday, I’m sure I’ll buy one. I think you should do one with animals, t will be great. Or maybe make another one with flowers, but painting it in pink, or yellow, instead of white. Thank you for bring us creative ideas. Good luck!