Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Greeting Farm & a Challenge!

Hi All! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a relaxing one with lots of stamping time :) I was able to complete some cards using some of the other Taylored Expressions Cupcake Sampler sketches. If you didn't read my previous post then I should mention that Taylor is celebrating a year of Cupcake Challenges. So, in order to celebrate she asked her Cupcake Samplers crew to design our own sketches. Read the post below to see my sketch and how to enter. But, since I had some free time over the weekend I decided to create some cards using some other sketches created by the crew. The first card's layout is from Jami. It fit perfectly with my Anya stamp set from The Greeting Farm called "Pretty Hat". I paper pieced her hat and added some of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles on her necklace. I seriously LOVE these rhinestones. They add the perfect touch. Patterned paper is form Basic Grey and ribbon/cardstock is from PTI. The second card was made with Vicki's sketch. The set used on this card is also from The Greeting Farm called "Happy Chef". Isn't he the cutest? I paper pieced his chef outfit too. Taylor's Tiny Twinkles were used on this card too. Patterned paper is from SEI "Jolee Chocolat" collection. Well, that's all for today but make sure to check back tomorrow for more stamping!
Until then,

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhhh Ana I love both of these cards. I have to admit I don't have any Greeting Farm stamps ---- YET! It's getting harder & harder to resist with cards like these. I simply adore the paper piecing!

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

wow both cards are beautiful, very nice!!! hugs - Renate

Carol Weimer said...

Your cards are just so adorable. I love The Greeting Farm's stamps.

Anna Banana said...

Hi Ana,
First off, I want to tell you that iLOVE these cards! They are so cute!

Next, I wanted to let you know that I have choosen you for a 'Lovely Blog Award". Regardless if you post it on your blog, I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate your blog and I love to visit!!

Check out my blog Anna Banana Creations
to find the award picture then ...

1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they have “One Lovely Blog”!