Friday, January 16, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #51


Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited for the weekend to begin. So, what better way to start the weekend than with another Cupcake Challenge?! I had so much fun with this card. I love the layout Taylor created and I love these Valentine's Day stamps from TCP. Isn't that spaceship adorable? Seriously, if you haven't checked out the stamps at TCP you need to head on over to the site. There is also a super awesome sale going on right now called the Kitty Kat Pack where you can get this stamp set along with some others at a great value!! I love a good SALE! Anyhoo, enough enambling *snicker*! Let's talk about how to enter the Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge. Here are all the details you need to know.
1.You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? :)
2.You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing!
3.If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC51 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 51 or link your creation on this post.
4.Each week, I plan to have a Featured Cupcake Sampler! The cutest and most creative sample from the previous week will receive the featured cupcake sampler honors. The winner will receive the sketch ahead of time in order to create a card that will be featured along with a link to your blog on Cupcake Friday!
5.Featured Cupcake Sampler this week is Jenn Diercks from Stamp Your Heart Out.

Don't forget to check out the beautiful creations from the other cupcake challenge samplers:

Jami Sibley: More is More
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Vicki Chrisman: This Art that makes me Happy
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff

14 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Love the soft colors on this card! Darling!!

Jami said...

Oh my this is so cute! I usually think of more bold colors with a space ship image (I havethe SU one), but I love what you've done!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Really CUTE.. and the colors work great with this! Great spin!

Taylor said...

Super sweet, Ana! I love the big rhinestones in the sky! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

This card is so sweet. I love all of the pinks and the rhinestone placement is perfect.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Ana. Love the colors and the cute image. TFS!

Sherrie said...

Man you can even make a rocket ship look pretty! So cute Ana!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love the spaceship in pink...such a fun and whimisical card! Great take on Taylor's sketch!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is adorable Ana! I love the colors that you used on your card! The hearts are the perfect touch! I am on my way to check out that sale now! :D

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet card!

Yaneri said...

This is simply, simply adorable! Such a cute little rocket ship. A very cute girly rocketship!

Yaneri

Tracey Old said...

Love your card, you are very talented, TFS.

Stamp n Sparkle said...

What a beautiful card. Love the bling!

Diva Scrapper said...

I love the tender colors you chose..and the sentiment is just perfect with your stamp. Great work!