Thursday, January 01, 2009

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

It's release day everyone!! Whoot Whoot! I can't wait until you head on over to Taylored Expressions to view all the new Stamp A Sweet Impression sets! You are going to love them all. But, before you go I wanted to enable you even more *grin*. I made a card with the Year of Sweets 1 along with this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge. (The sketch is on the bottom of the post.) I split up the February month image and used the sentiment from the Love is Sweet set. I also used all the new Key Ingredients. They are so yummy! I also decided to showcase another month in the Frame Your Imagination Vertical Stand and calender. I used the month of November and the cute little Thanksgiving cuppie from A Year of Sweets 3. Isn't he adorable? I stamped him on Choice Cardstock and colored him in with my Copics. I used my Zva rhinestines to underline the month. Also, please visit Taylor's site so you can see all the deals going on with the new release. She has some awesome bundles and extras you won't want to miss. And if you want to play along in the TECC here are all the rules on how to enter.

1.You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? :)
2.You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing!
3.If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC49 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 49 or link your creation on this post.
4.Each week, I plan to have a Featured Cupcake Sampler! The cutest and most creative sample from the previous week will receive the featured cupcake sampler honors. The winner will receive the sketch ahead of time in order to create a card that will be featured along with a link to your blog on Cupcake Friday!
5.Featured Cupcake Sampler this week is Caroline from Caroline's Creative Pad!

Don't forget to check out the beautiful creations from the other cupcake challenge samplers:

Jami Sibley: More is More
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Vicki Chrisman: This Art that makes me Happy
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff

15 comments:

Donna Baker said...

love your Thanksgiving feast eating cuppie! look fwd to seeing your sketch card tomorrow *smile*

Taylor said...

So cute! I love the Thanksgiving cuppie! Can't wait to see your sketch card tomorrow!

Stephanie Hargis said...

What an adorable calendar page! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the sketch! :D

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So, so cute, Ana!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card Ana. Love the different DP together. Also love your heart shape box from yesterday. Great tutorial! TFS!

Sharon Harnist said...

Great job splitting up this image for your card, Ana -- really shows how versatile the stamps are! Darling card!

Sherrie said...

Oh Ana this is just darling...love your soft colors!

Jami said...

Oh my - the way you split up that image is so cute and clever! And the coloring on your calendar is awesome!

Linda Carson said...

Excellent!

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH My Gosh.. totally adorable!!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

So cute!! Love the calendar page! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I really love the calendar! Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Like i always say to your cards....How bonito! (how pretty!)
I love all your creations Ana!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute and so very clever!! :)