Monday, May 04, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 2!


Happy Monday everyone! So, are you ready for another Taylored Expressions sneak peek?! I hope so, because today I have a fun Father's Day card from the set called "Boys Will Be Boys" from Whimsical Wishes. This set is a must have for all the boys/men in your life. It fits perfectly for any "manly" occasion. For this card I used the golf image and charm. The charm is part of the Boys Will Be Boys bundle. Make sure to check Taylor's blog for all the details. All the ingredients except the brads and gliiter are from the new Taylored Expressions Father's Day Ingredients. You are going to LOVE this kit. It comes will kinds of cool stuff like brads that look like screws, cool ribbon, and much more. I decided to use some TE glitter for the golf grass. I know glitter doesn't sound very manly but I'm sure that my husband wouldn't expect anything less.LOL! Well, that's all for me today but make sure to check out all the other Baker's Dozen post for more sneak peeks. Tomorrow I will have another card to share and all these awesome stamps will be available online. Here are the links to all the girls.

10 comments:

Jami said...

Love the glittery green!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh the glittery green is TOOO FLIPPIN' COOL! Love it!

Jodi Collins said...

This is AWESOME Ana! LOVE the glitter on the "green" and the charm with the buttons!!

Taylor said...

Totally awesome, Ana! I love your glittery golf green!

Karen Giron said...

So much fun! Love that golf green, very cute.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Ana, I love the glitter on the putting green! So cute!

Christine said...

Your card is fantastic!!! I just love the double button and golf bag charm. The grass is an awesome touch too! Wonderful stamp. These are sure to do well. Have a great day.
xoxo, Christine

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable card, Ana! LOVE the charm and that golf green!

Sankari W. said...

The grass is so awesome - what a great idea to do that - love the paper pieced flag and the awesome charm hanging is sooo cute!!!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Glitter for the Grass??!!! Genius!!! You are amazing!