Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TCP Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope everyone had a fabulous 3 day weekend! We spent ours relaxing and catching up with the family. We had a nice time. Anywho, today I have some fun news to share. I am this week's TCP Tuesday Hipster Hostess with the Mostess! Whoot Whoot! Toni, usually has the inspirational challenge but she asked if we could fill in for her this week. I am super excited to be the Hostess. Toni picked out the awesome picture as inspiration so she gets all the credit for the great piece. I decided to pull out my Hula Sprinkle for the challenge. I played with the colors and the fashion theme. The little Hula Sprinkle reminded me of the body form with the skirt and necklace. I also added some circles with Zva Creative corduroy brads and rhinestones. I couldn't find a place to add my sentiment in the front so I decorated the inside with a Zva Creative rhinestone flower and TCP sentiment. All in all I like how it turned out. Well, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Here are all the details you need to know.
1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until {this} Saturday night to complete the challenge.
4. Link your project on this week’s hostess’ challenge announcement. This week you will link your project on this post.
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. When uploading to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword TCPTUES60 for this challenge.
8. Alma (that's me) will post the entries from the week the following Monday on her blog.
9. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very swanky! Love it!

Jane said...

Just GORGEOUS!

Alice said...

Thanks for stepping in for Toni! I would be depressed if we missed the Inspiration challenge.

The inside of your card is cool enough to be the outside of a card! Love it!

Here is my card:
http://doublepurr.blogspot.com/2009/05/tcptues60.html

Ann Kranitz said...

This was a great IC. Thanks. Had fun with this one. Here is what I came up with:

http://stampwithme-ann.blogspot.com/2009/05/tcp-inspiration-challenge.html

JK said...

I really love this picture. It makes me want to redecorate my own bedroom. But alas, all my clothes wouldnt fit on one tiny clothing rack like that.

And your hula sprinkle....sooo cute!

Here's my card.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1362227?cat=500&ppuser=221105

waleska said...

great cards! I just posted mine here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/birthday-card-tcptues60?context=user

Carol said...

Ana, what a beautiful card you made here; really liking the softness of the colors you pulled from the photo - Sprinkles looks darling here; and those corduroy brads look great, adding a nice dimension to the card; and of course I really like how you finished the inside!!!

Here is my take, LATE, I know, but I still wante to participate on the FUN :)

http://scrapjust4fun.blogspot.com/2009/06/tcp-tuesday-challenge-tcptues60.html

Amanda Winkelman said...

What an awesome picture for inspiration! And I LOVE your card, Ana! I had a lot of fun making this card.....
Here it is:
http://crazystampinmama.blogspot.com/2009/06/tcp-challenge-60.html