Thursday, January 07, 2010

Love Bot

Hey everyone! So, last night I pulled out the cutest little robot ever! He is from My Favorite Things. I decided to combine him with some fun Cosmo Cricket patterned paper I bought the other day. It goes perfectly with this little guy. I colored him in with Copic markers and added some paper piercing along the edges. I added an arrow to mimic the paper. To make the card look more robotic I added some faux screw brads. I think they make the perfect touch. I didn't want to add to much ribbon to an already busy card so I just put some ribbon tags along the side of the card. To complete the card I added some arrows with my white gel pen on the card base. Well, that's all for today.
Happy Stamping


Susan said...

How cute! Very nice coloring. Like your layout and papers.

Christi said...

This is adorable!!!