Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rubbing Noses

Happy Friday everyone! I am so ready for the weekend. This week has been so crazy. Let's just say that yesterday afternoon our car's engine caught on fire! Yup, there goes our car. I must say though that nobody got hurt so we are grateful for that. Luckily, Josh is finally adjusting to kindergarten. I honestly didn't realize how stressful kindergarten could be. I thought they were still playing at that age?! I was so wrong! So, now that I've bored you with my hectic week let's get to some stamping. Today I have a card featuring one of the new sets from the new release over at The Cat's Pajamas. The set is called Just Chillin' and I happen to think it's ADORABLE! It was so fun to paper piece and glitter up. I also used the new TCP CutUps. This is the the inside pinking CutUp. For the glitter I used TCP chunky German glass in Glitzy. I warned you that I would be using it a lot! To complete the card I added some ribbon and some snowflake die cuts. Well, that's all for me today but I have tons of cards to share with you. Hopefully, you stop by to check them out. Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...So cute! Fantastic card & sentiment.
So sorry about your car. Glad everyone is okay. ~jeni :)

Zlatoena said...

I like it so much! The colors are amazing and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you dressed my rabbit! Superb!

WaltBayliss said...

Well Said.
Good post deserve more recognition.
don't forget there are ways where you can get hundreds of subscribers to your blog :)
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

Melissa said...

That bunny fuzz is so ridiculously cute!!!!!!!!