Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am ready to get in the Christmas spirit! We put up our Christmas tree and decorations. I am getting so excited! I absolutely love this time of year. I am also ready to start mailing out my Christmas cards. I always leave it for the last minute but not this year. I am having so much fun with my new The Cat's Pajamas stamps that I have almost all my cards done. For this card I used the super adorable set called You Suit Me. Isn't she adorable?! I colored her in with Copics and added some fun 3d snowflake stickers. I also pulled out my new Big Scallop Border CutUp die. Well, that's all for me today but make sure to check back for more holiday cards. I have tons to share with you!

5 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Fabulous card ~jeni :)

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable and so very festive!

Ganhe€ said...

Congratulations! Great blog!

El Bernardes said...

Your job is beautiful!!
God bless you.

Jessica said...

How attactive and nice the houses are. It would be my great honour to have chance to live in thoes beautiful house. Those house with beautiful scenery would bring a happy mood to the livers. I dearm that one day my house wil have a swimming pool that i can play with my family beside the pool that would be a happy moment. So now i have to work hard in pearl earring and bridal jewelry set for making my dream come ture as soon as possible.