Sunday, December 12, 2010


Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was so busy that I hardly had a chance to rest. My favorite part was going to see A Christmas Carol with my mother. We had an amazing time. So, for today I have a fun little Christmas bear card to share with you. I used the newly released The Cat's Pajamas set called Big Bear along with the Icing CutUps. I paper pieced the bear with some Basic Grey patterned paper. To complete the card I added some ribbon and a 3d snowflake sticker from Anne Griffin Designs. I tried to go with organic and woodsy colors. Well, that's all for me today but make sure to check back for more stamping.


10 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super cute! Love the paper you picker for your piecing. ~jeni :)

Christine Blain said...

That paper-pieced bear is just too cute, Ana! Love the colours you've used on this beautiful card.

Elaine said...

Super cute Ana! Your former neighbor from a thousand years ago LOL... Olivia is super tall with LONG hair and wishes to visit Houston soon. Hope your little guy is doing well too!

Carolyn said...

That paper-pieced bear is so darn cute!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Anil Rajanala said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Web hosting

outsourcing web development said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
outsourcing web development

outsourcing web development said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
outsourcing web development

O nas said...

Your blog is amazing! my adress besoblond.blogspot.com

Joy said...

I love the paper pieced bear. I love to paper piece and now that I have a craft room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/, I find it much easier to do.

Jake W said...

This is fabulous!
Keep up the good work!

Jake Welford
www.Mediaspider.co.uk