Friday, November 24, 2006

Techniquein' Thursday & Fresh Find Friday


I have officially recovered from Thanksgiving. I ate so much yummy food and I loved every moment!! I have so much to be thankful for and it was so nice to celebrate this wonderful holiday with my family and friends. I hope your Thanksgiving was splendid as well.
Ok back to stamping..I know yesterday was Thursday but I really wanted to share this technique with you guys even if I am late on posting. I also thought I would combine it with today's Fresh Find. I bet alot of you guys already know the versatility of twill. That is my fresh find this week because I can't seem to put mine down. I just love everything you can do with it. Stampin' Up sells it in a pack of three sizes. For the technique this week I wanted to showcase stamping on twill. It is such a great way to personalize ribbon and one of the many things you can do with twill. On this card I stamped my twill with a new stamp I got at the dollar spot in Micheal's. I think it really finished and completed this card. If you have not tried stamping on twill I bet once you do you will be as addicted as I am!!

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

so happy to hear you had a great Thanksgiving- we did too and there are tons of leftovers- love that!

your card is too cute.. I need to dig out my twill- it is fun!!

Jessi said...

This card is sooo cute... I LOVE the gingbread... TFS