Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Template Tuesday


What a fun, fun. project. Sorry I took so long to post but although the star burst ornament was fun to make it did take me longer than expected. It is a bit time consuming but I really think it is worth the trouble. I think the end result is AMAZING and you can make it out of any left over paper or Christmas wrapping paper. I will post a tutorial soon so be on the lookout if you want the instructions. I used some of my extra scrapbook papers to make mine. I think I will give this to my mother so she can display it on her desk at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That came out beautifully! Great job, your patience paid off!

AnneMarie said...

hey- would you like to do a tutorial of this or one of your other goodies at an open house at the shaker box? I am on the DT there... let me know, ok???

Shelley said...

Wowsa!! That's gorgeous!!