Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Template Tuesday

What a fun, fun. project. Sorry I took so long to post but although the star burst ornament was fun to make it did take me longer than expected. It is a bit time consuming but I really think it is worth the trouble. I think the end result is AMAZING and you can make it out of any left over paper or Christmas wrapping paper. I will post a tutorial soon so be on the lookout if you want the instructions. I used some of my extra scrapbook papers to make mine. I think I will give this to my mother so she can display it on her desk at work.


Wife2TJ said...

That came out beautifully! Great job, your patience paid off!

AnneMarie said...

hey- would you like to do a tutorial of this or one of your other goodies at an open house at the shaker box? I am on the DT there... let me know, ok???

Shelley said...

Wowsa!! That's gorgeous!!