Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just Another Holiday Card


I know its Scrapin' Saturday but I am so in the Christmas spirit that I really want to continue to make Christmas cards before I put all my holiday stamps up :( This one set from Stampin' Up has been on my shelve for two Christmas sessions and has never been used. I thought I would wipe off the dust and make something out of it. It was a challenge and I am not sure what I think of it but it works. I popped some of the presents on dimensionals and added some Crystal effects on the others. I also used my holiday rub-ons I purchased last week at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. I love a great bargain *smile*

2 comments:

Jessi said...

this card is so CUTE!!!! i love how you got the presents to pop... very creative!! TFS!!!

cherriedout4@yahoo.com said...

Oh so cute-what set is this?