Monday, December 18, 2006

Mail Out Monday


I think this is one of the cutest stamps I have. I just love how the lion is hugging the other animals. I always wanted to use it as a "Peace on Earth" card since that is what it symbolizes to me. The stamp is from Close to My Heart and the aged wood background is from Stampin' Up. I also used Stampin' Ups new True Thyme card stock. I also added some scraps of Chatterbox pattern paper. I thought it went great with the card. I was not sure if I could use it as a Christmas card but I think I will send it to my uncle who is an organist at a beautiful church in Charleston. I think he would like this card better than a traditional Santa card. I think it has a more religious meaning to it. I popped the mane and tail of the lion and added some glitter. To finish it off I also used another one of my holiday rub-on sayings.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

That card is really cute, i just love that animal stamp. I love how you made this card.. its not like traditional santa cards and that makes its special. FANASTIC CARD!!! TFS

AnneMarie said...

I"m lovin' this image!!! awesome card!

DivaMom96 said...

I have that scalloped punch, too!! Love how you used it here!