Monday, March 26, 2007

Mail Out Monday


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was spectacular. I did not get to stamp that much but I did other fun things. This card was made last night before going to bed. I got the sketch idea from an old issue of Paper Crafts. I wanted to make a quick and simple card. I used the SU "Carte Postale" again. The paper is SU Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. For the main motif I stamped the image with my SU markers. I popped it on dimensions for an added element. I also used some brads and designer paper which I stamped the "French Flair" background on top of with Sahara Sand ink. I added some ribbon and distressed the edges. I hardly do simple cards but I might try some more. BTW all the new blog links I have received in my blog link share are AMAZING. I am so glad your guys shared them with me. Can't wait to see more creations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card. Love the ribbon & brads!

Heidi said...

Beautiful! I love how you stamped on top of the BasicGrey paper! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing it!