Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shopping Goodies!!


Sorry no new card today but I did want to show you guys what I bought last night at Micheal's and Hancock fabrics. First I went to MK's to look for the dollar bin clear stamps but once their I noticed that they were sold out so I went searching some more. I found these cute flower photo clips and I just had to get the ribbon bobbins. I got the velvet pink and turquoise. The lady did tell me that they have a huge shipment of the clear stamps coming in on Friday!! As I was leaving I noticed that the Hancock fabric store was going out of business and everything was on sale. I took a peak and found these awesome ric rac spools for a dollar. The colors are spring hues and so yummy. I think I might go and buy some more for a future blog candy giveaway.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I always check out the clearance bin too at Michaels! Sounds like a great shopping day for you.

Anonymous said...

Look at all of your goodies. Can't wait to see what you do w/them! Unless your like me and buy them cause you have good intentions but they end up sitting around for a few months (ops)!
ENJOY

Anonymous said...

Love all your goodies especially the rick rack. Such bright spring colors. I would go back and get some of them at that price. Have fun creating and can't wait to see what you do with them. Dottie

Anonymous said...

WOW! Whata great day of shopping you had:}
Love the ric rac spoools.. I am seeing them everywhere.
My Michaels is so far away, sixty minutes and they are so meaaaaaaaan there!

I almost hate going! UGH! In 5 years I have never found a dollar bin at the Hadley store in MA that's for sure!!
WAiting patiently to see what you dowithtehtreats you go ttoday. :}
Kim

Anonymous said...

LOVE that rick rack. Too cute!!!

Márcia Mattos said...

The ricrac colors are lovely!
We can't find these colors here in Brasil

Hugs
Marcia