Friday, March 30, 2007

"My Favorite Things" Friday


I was so excited today when I opened my mailbox. I finally got my hands on the awesome stamps from My Favorite Things. I love this one set in particular because I have three dogs...and until now I didn't know it was a cool thing *smile* For this card I used SU Sage Shadow, Cranberry Crisp, Choc Chip, and Whisper White. The DP I bought at Hobby Lobby. I used my decorative scissors for the main frame and the scalloped edge on the side of the DP was made with my slit punch. The sentiment is Green Grass and the background is SU "Sweet Spots" I added some ribbon and eyelets to finish it off. Well I hope you guys have another great weekend. I plan to play with my new stamps..YIPPEE!!!

11 comments:

Pegg S said...

Such a pretty card - I can't wait to see the things you make over the weekend ! Have fun!

Karen said...

love it!! I so want to buy some of the MFT stamps - hopefully soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun card, love, love, love it.

Sew Club said...

This is a very cool card! These stamps are on my wish list...it's a VERY long list! LOL

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours you picked and the little details you added to bring your design to life! It looks amazing :D

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are becoming one of my favs! Great job!
Debbie

Jessi said...

ana, i just love your work... iam addicted to your page... this card is ADORABLE!!!!! TFS!!!!

Kendra Hernandez said...

what a great card ana - I think I need some of those stamps!

AnneMarie said...

hi! this is my test, Ana!!! can you see me???

Kim said...

I just love the feel of this card! It's just plain cool! TFS!

Shanismom said...

great card. i love the color combo.