Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mail Out Monday


This is a new stamp I ordered from the very awesome High Hopes. They have such darling stamps for every occasion. This one stamp really gets me in the Spring/Easter mood. I love big stamps that require a lot of coloring. For this cute bunny and carrots stamp I watercolored it and outlined it with my Stampin' Up markers and watercolor crayons. I matted it on Always Artichoke cardstock. Other papers used are Barely Banana, Marigold, and Pumpkin Pie. On the Pumpkin Pie I used the new Spring Mini Petals wheel stamp. It has cute flowers, doodles, and dots. For the bottom of the card I used the small SU wheel stamp that coordinates with the "Hoppy Day" set in the catalog. The sentiment is from the SAB set "Happy Harmony". I added some hardware on the tag and hung it with hemp twine . I also used some red, orange, and green grosgrain ribbon. To finish it off I added some stickles *smile*, sponging, paper piercing, and a flower brad.

9 comments:

Karen said...

super cute card - the marker outline looks great!! definitely a wonderful card for the first day of Spring!! :)

Amy said...

No wonder you like coloring, you have an amazing talent for it. Gorgeous!

Amy

Alli said...

I'm off to the site, I love, love, love, this card. It's awesome!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Great job on a happy card!

Tracy.H said...

This is just too cute! Love the coloring...great job. :0)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable - I just love his big feet!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing card. I love all your cards sooooooooo much. I did a similar card with a bunny from Inkyantics, and I really like how yours turned out. The pumpkin pie and bright pink ribbon go together so well. Thanks for all your inspiration!!!

Kristine said...

Oh, WOW! This is tooo cute!! Love the sparkly outlines on those carrots!! :0) LOVE all your work Ana...you inspire me with every card!

Heidi said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love the colors you use! Everything just flows so well! Adorable!