Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Whatever Goes Wednesday


UPDATE: I see some future Bella addicts are wondering where I bought them. I forgot to link the Stamping Bellas in my post. So if you are ok with getting hooked on them you can find them HERE. I warned you *smile*

I have to admit I am a Bella addicted!! Right now I only have two of them but I am already getting my wish list ready to hand over to DH. Since my b-day is around the corner I am sure he will not say no. *smile* For this card I used my flower Bella along with the SCS card sketch challenge of last week. Other stamps I used are SAB "Delight in Life" set. I thought it complimented the flower Bella perfectly. I colored her in with my SU markers and did some doodling around the edges. For the flowers I also colored them in with the markers and cut them out. I popped them on dimensions and added some stickles. I used some left over scraps of a fun dot pattern and SU Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink. I added some ribbon and some hardware to finish it off.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I'm up late and I'm so glad to see this card! TFS

Alli said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I love your work, I read every day and your work just gets better and better!

Anonymous said...

do I see a hint of sparkle at the bottom of the bella's hem? Cute!

Anonymous said...

I really like the flowers accenting your bella image - very sweet! And all those gorgeous colors! - this a great work of art!

----- Alison Mewer Cowan ----- said...

Where do you buy your bellas? I've seen them on your blog, and the images are just too cute - but I have no idea how to get my hands on a few. Could you help?

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card...the Delight in Life blossoms look great as an accent!

Anonymous said...

LACHALLE SAYS I have also been wandering where you get the Bella Stamps .They are so cute and a orginal And will add to my collection would be wonderful!! If you could please let me know!! Thanks!!
stampindaisy@hotmail.com

Dawn Knapp said...

Hi Ana! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did. You are very talented! I've linked you from my blog. I'll be back to see what you've been up to!

QuiltNut Creations said...

very cute. love the doodling

Theresa said...

That's it! I am going over to the bella site and ordering up some bellas! This card is so pretty...you have added the extras just perfectly. Thanks for sharing. Now, off to the bellas.....

Linda Nicholson said...

Super cute! I love my Bella's too (and I only have three right now...we won't talk about how many Bella's are on my wish list).

Linda

Jessi said...

WOW!!! FANASTIC!!! this card is soooo pretty.. i just LOVE that stamp... TFS

Sue said...

Thanks for the link - I will soon own 2 bellas as well =) I love your creations - definately inspirational! Have a great weekend!

Shanismom said...

very cute card. love the bellas