Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday TAB Craze!


Don't you guys just love the new tab punch that SU came out with in the Spring Mini. It really is so versatile and new ways to use it are popping up all over fellow blogger sites and SCS. For this card I used it to display the three words we should all live by "Laugh, Share, and Play" The stamp set is from SU "Be Happy." The flowers are also from the Spring Mini's "Doodle This". I watercolored them in Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, and Bashful Blue. I cut them out and used 3D glue dots to make them pop. I matted the main image on Chocolate Chip. The background is So Saffron and the panel is Mellow Mose and Close to Cocoa. The layout is from this weeks sketch challenge on the SCS site. I also used the buckle from the hodgepodge hardware and tied some cream and pink satin ribbon. I added some blue pastel brads from Paper Studio. I was going to pass on the stickles for this card but at the last minute I just had to bust them out and add some bling to the flowers *giggle* I'm really addicted... ;) Just call me the Stickle Queen..hahaha

5 comments:

AnneMarie said...

this is so cute!!! I love the design of this one- you should submit!!

Anonymous said...

Only one thought in my mind - happy! This card makes me feel good!

Kendra Hernandez said...

i really love this card ana - it's adorable! i am getting that punch!

Anonymous said...

Great colors and the tabs are really cool. Like the doodle flowers on top of the swirls. TFS!

Deborah said...

Oh this card is too yummy. Love the colours and composition. Very nice. :)