Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Too Cute Tuesday


I am officially addicted to the new SU "Bundle of Joy" set from the Spring mini catalog. I love it!! Its so easy to make a sweet card and you always need to have baby cards handy. The layout idea is from SCS card sketch challenge found here. For this card I used the cute giraffe image which was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with SU watercolor crayons. I matted it on Chocolate Chip and So Saffron card stock. I also matted some adorable Basic Grey paper onto Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. I stamped the sentiment on a tag and hung it from some ribbon and hemp twine. I did some paper piercing and added some brads to match. Like yesterdays card I added a pastel baby pin. I love those since they are the perfect embellishment for a baby card. They are from Paper Studio and I bought them in Hobby Lobby for 50% off. BTW Hobby Lobby is running the same sale this week on Paper Studio products. I think I might have to make an emergency stop to HL ASAP..*giggle*

9 comments:

Sue said...

Your cards with this set are so adorable. It really does make me want to get this set - SIL having a baby in August - great timing too!

TFS, Sue-Lynn in PA

Anonymous said...

I really love this set. It reminds me of an old fashioned chenille baby blanket. Last night I finished up a 6x6 page swap using this set with the vintage look and I am hooked on it. Now to make some baby cards with it. How exciting to be inspired again!

Allison Rankin said...

This looks terrific and so great as an SC92!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love your card, and your blog is great!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's very easy to become addicted to this set. ;) Great card!

Sew Club said...

Super cute! Love that set! I've borrowed it from one of my downline in exchange for an alpha set...she can keep Letterpress for a while:)!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

great sketch! love this stamp set

Anonymous said...

Super cute! This is a great new stamp. :o) Like the lay-out very much and your choice of paper. TFS!

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, these cards are pretty!