Monday, March 05, 2007

Mail Out Monday


Hello everyone!! I hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine was good and relaxing. We didn't go to the Rodeo but we might go today. I did however get my SU shipment in on Saturday. *smile* I ordered almost all the Spring Mini catalog. I just love the stamps that they came out with. Their really sweet. My favorite would have to be the "Bundle of Joy" baby set. Its so cute and whimsical. I also ordered some watercolor crayons. They are great and so much fun to use. For this card I inked up the baby set and colored with my new watercolor crayons. For the cardstock I used SU Cool Caribbean, Close to Cocoa, Certain Celery, and Watercolor paper. I also used some darling paper from SEI "Grandma's Kitchen" collection. I pulled out some satin ribbon tied a bow and hung a oval punch tag from it. The sentiment is from Micheals dollar rack. The buttons are SU certain celery. I cut out a star from the set and popped it on dimensions and placed it on the teddy bear. I added some stickles and finished it off with sponging the edges. I think I will give this to my parent's neighbors daughter who just had a baby boy this past weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card. I like the large silk ribbon and large bow.

Allison Rankin said...

Very cute...love all the details!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow!!! This is so beautiful I LOVE IT!!!!! TFS!


Bety ;)

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at all your designs!! You're very creative...

Have a super day! :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Great lay-out and colors. TFS!