Friday, March 02, 2007

Fun Friday


YAY!! Its Friday.. Hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend. I think we might go to the Rodeo. *smile* I love going to the Rodeo. I know it sounds country but it really is so much fun. The stadium is huge and they have so many fun activities for the kids. We took Josh to the petting zoo last year and he LOVED it. I bet he will enjoy it even more this year. If we go I will take tons of pictures. So for this card I used the SU "Bubble Queen" set. This is the first time I have inked it up. I really need to use it more often because its really cute. I made this card for my girlfriend's daughters birthday. She is going to have a Spa themed party. I really wanted to make it girly and fun. I used Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Almost Amethyst, and Real Red. I also used some gorgeous paper from Basic Grey. I took the color combo from this pattern paper. I used my scalloped punch for the main image. I also used my trusty stickles for added bling on her robe and towel. I inked the edges and added some faux stitching. I also used some SU ribbon and did some paper piercing. The sentiment is from Micheal's dollar rack. I hope she likes it! Have a great weekend. Hugs Ana

2 comments:

Alli said...

Hi Ana, I have just discovered your blog and just wanted you to know that I think you are sooo talented. I love your stuff and I'll be back often!

Jessi said...

Ana, that card is soo cute, i just love the colors u used.. tfs