Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday ATC


Hello everyone!! I hope your weekend was fun. Mine sure was!! We finally went to the Rodeo and had a blast. I ate a yummy turkey leg, fried Oreo's, and a caramel apple. Surprisingly the fried Oreo's were so delicious although so fattening. (I start my diet tomorrow..hehehe) I will post some pictures on the bottom of the post.


Back to stamping..I finished my first ATC swap last night. I was so excited when I got an invitation to join the swap that the VERY talented Jen del Muro or also known as genie1314 on SCS hosted. I used the set I got at the SU regionals convention this past month. Its called the Double Line Doodles and will be available in the new catalog. I thought it was fresh, fun, and spring feeling. To go with that theme I chose the colors Pretty in Pink, Certain Celery, Old Olive, and Blush Blossom. I cut out the main flower and colored it with my Stampin' write markers. I stamped the paisley border stamp that is included in the set on the background Blush Blossom cardstock. I did some faux stitching on the Old Olive and added some pink satin ribbon. I also cut out some small flowers that I colored in pink and purple and popped them on dimensions. I finished it off by added stickles to the flower centers and sponging the edges. I really hope the girls in my swap will like them. I must do some more ATC swaps because they are so much fun and easy to make.

9 comments:

Julie said...

your ATC is great. Congrats on the invite!

Deborah said...

Oh I love your ATC's. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

I really like the colours you used on the ATC! Your cards are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Kristine said...

CUTE!! :0) Love these. I'm really new to the whole ATC idea, just signed up to do my first swap with them and I made 3 different ones. These are sooo adorable...I think I'm addicted now!! Wish I was in on yours :0)

Kristine said...

BTW...I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new header!! Goes well..cute!

Deborah said...

Me too - I've been thinking all morning I need to come back and let you know that I love the new header. :)

Jessi said...

I just LOVE your ATC.. you did a great on them. btw your son is so cute.. i can tell he had so much with the animals at the rodeo

Heidi said...

Such a cute ATC! Love the animal pics too! Is that a kangaroo!?!

Kirsi said...

Those ATC's are just so cute! When I saw these for the first time I wanted to make some of my own on theme "Tickeld Pink". Thanks for inspiration!