Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday ATC


Hello everyone!! I hope your weekend was fun. Mine sure was!! We finally went to the Rodeo and had a blast. I ate a yummy turkey leg, fried Oreo's, and a caramel apple. Surprisingly the fried Oreo's were so delicious although so fattening. (I start my diet tomorrow..hehehe) I will post some pictures on the bottom of the post.


Back to stamping..I finished my first ATC swap last night. I was so excited when I got an invitation to join the swap that the VERY talented Jen del Muro or also known as genie1314 on SCS hosted. I used the set I got at the SU regionals convention this past month. Its called the Double Line Doodles and will be available in the new catalog. I thought it was fresh, fun, and spring feeling. To go with that theme I chose the colors Pretty in Pink, Certain Celery, Old Olive, and Blush Blossom. I cut out the main flower and colored it with my Stampin' write markers. I stamped the paisley border stamp that is included in the set on the background Blush Blossom cardstock. I did some faux stitching on the Old Olive and added some pink satin ribbon. I also cut out some small flowers that I colored in pink and purple and popped them on dimensions. I finished it off by added stickles to the flower centers and sponging the edges. I really hope the girls in my swap will like them. I must do some more ATC swaps because they are so much fun and easy to make.

10 comments:

Julie said...

your ATC is great. Congrats on the invite!

Mrs Adept said...

Oh I love your ATC's. Very nice.

Heather Summers said...

I really like the colours you used on the ATC! Your cards are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Kristine said...

CUTE!! :0) Love these. I'm really new to the whole ATC idea, just signed up to do my first swap with them and I made 3 different ones. These are sooo adorable...I think I'm addicted now!! Wish I was in on yours :0)

Kristine said...

BTW...I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new header!! Goes well..cute!

Mrs Adept said...

Me too - I've been thinking all morning I need to come back and let you know that I love the new header. :)

Jessi said...

I just LOVE your ATC.. you did a great on them. btw your son is so cute.. i can tell he had so much with the animals at the rodeo

Cordero Fam said...

Super cute ATC! Hmmm ever thought of sending one to your upline? LOL
Joshy looks so adorable, I cant wait to see what scrapbook pages you cook up with those pics!

Heidi said...

Such a cute ATC! Love the animal pics too! Is that a kangaroo!?!

tikkelperi said...

Those ATC's are just so cute! When I saw these for the first time I wanted to make some of my own on theme "Tickeld Pink". Thanks for inspiration!