Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Sneaky Peeky

Happy Friday everyone! Are you guys ready for the weekend? I, for one, have tons to do. First thing on my list is to put up Christmas decorations....I am so not looking forward to that. I also have a few more deadlines to complete but that will be the fun part. But before I leave you for this weekend I have another The Cat's Pajamas project to share with you. Its a mini Petaloo scrapbook of my son's 3rd birthday party. It was a Cowboy theme and was located in a nearby farm so these stamps were the perfect touch to complete my book. I used tons of sentiments from the new line along with some adorable cowboy images too. All the stamps used are from the new TCP Cowboys & Indians line. The patterned paper is from the Crate Paper "Wanted" collection. I also used SU Mellow Moss, Kraft, Real Rust, Chocolate Chip, and PTI white card stock. Accessories used are SU ribbon, twill, Copic markers, circle nestabilities, and copper cord. If you want some close ups just click on the pictures for a better view. Well that is about it for today but if I find some time tomorrow I will show you some more TCP sneak peeks. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Ana

15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This book is adorable,, love the penguin cowboys, some great stamps here.

Sew Club said...

OMW, Ana! How cute is this!!! You're really killing me with these cowboy stamps! And where did you get this scrapbook? xox,k

Sharon in NE said...

First of all, the pic of your son in the cowboy hat with blue frosting on his mouth...oh my!!! What a heartbreaker he will be! Look at those eyes!! And the curls!!!
Secondly, I am going gaga over these stamps!! The 3 penguins are incredibly cute!!!! I just had to laugh out loud when I saw the third one with his droopy cowboy hat and stance.
Great job showing these off Ana! Love the pages and card!

huntla1 said...

What a great memory! The book is adorable and so is he! I too loved the blue frosting -- it is a great touch!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE these new images from TCP Ana! So cute! Ive been drooling over your samples but that album is AWESOME!!

Kristen said...

Loving these stamps and how ideal for scrapping the birthday party! All your work is just so inspiring! Thanks!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These new stamps from TCP are so cute! Not to mention your little boy is adorable!

twinks said...

Thanks for sharing this with us - absolutely fantastic job!

Miss SassyLaLa said...

So cute Ana I love this stamp.Have a great weekend.

Diane said...

That must of been a cool party!!
That book is beautiful! Great memories!

Juliana said...

Oh my goodness, Now I have to rethink my next stamp purchase!!!
WAY fun!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh WOW -- this is such a great project!! It's just cute all over!

Becca said...

What a great project you created. The colours are wonderful.
Bela

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, Ana! You're killing me with those adorable new CP stamps -- tell Alma to release them now and no one will get hurt!!!

Carolyn King said...

Wow...amazing! i love your little album---fantastic job with this!