Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Trails Wednesday


Are you ready for another The Cat's Pajamas sneak peek? Well, today I have another card featuring the new Cowboys & Indians collection. This little guy is heading out to the trails in his wagon and with his rope. I colored him in with my new favorite tool "Copics"! I still have a lot of learning to do but I am enjoying the process. (Any tips would be appreciated) This card is a 4 1/2 x4 1/2 square. Card stock used is SU Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, PTI, Creamy Caramel, and Crate Paper "Wanted" collection. Accessories are twill and copper cord. Well that is all I have for you today but tomorrow brings another TCP sneaky peeky so make sure to head on back.
Hugs, Ana

15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, he is too cute

Elizebeth said...

These new stamps are just adorable! I dont have a use for them, so I will resist.

Sherrie over at card-creme did a video tutorial on copics if you want to watch.

But your coloring is WONDERFUL!

Deb Wood said...

Great card, these stamps are too cute!!

Sharon in NE said...

Ana! This is great! I LOVE the cowboy DP with this adorable stamp.

susiebee said...

The lil cowboy is just adorable..what a cute card...

Tina said...

what a cute card. great colors!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fabulous- I can't wait to see the whole set,It will be great for scrapbooking my boys who are always playing cowboys ! Laurie from
www.stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Tips? Are you serious? You could write the book!

Unknown said...

Ok, your killing me with this little cowboy! Might be buying my first TCP stamps!

Anonymous said...

how cute!!

Anonymous said...

You are a pro with those Copics. I love these cards. Adorable!

Sharon in NE said...

You big tease Ana. Where is my sneaky peaky?

Charlene Austin said...

Wow, your coloring is amazing! But I knew it would be. One of these days I will consider the Copics but I still don't have all the SU markers so better hold off for now. LOL! Those little cowboys are to die for! Take care.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I love those little western stamps! Great cards -- I'm totally jealous that you got copics! You're doing great for not having them long...
Kerry

Tracy H said...

Rootin' tootin' cutie!!!